Refiner Say Modi Plan to Tap India’s Gold Hoard Falls ShortSwansy Afonso
Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s draft plan to tap India’s gold hoard and cut its reliance on imports needs more work to get banks involved, according to the chief of the country’s biggest refiner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders