These Women Backing Donald Trump Are Sticking With Him (Mostly)
Grace Grey grew up in the 1950s, as, she says, "blonde and hot and with a chest." Inappropriate comments from men started when she was in eighth grade, and increased with such uncomfortable intensity that she promised herself as a teenager to do whatever a man could, but better. She raced cars, worked on motorcycles, put herself through school and made sure her three daughters did, too.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks