Tata Steel’s Net Income More Than Doubles on One-Time GainSwansy Afonso
Tata Steel Ltd.’s first-quarter profit more than doubled as India’s biggest producer of the alloy benefited from a one-time gain and earnings from outside its main business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing