Power Surplus in Southern Africa to Harm Independents, SADC SaysBloomberg News
New independent power producers in southern Africa will increasingly struggle to win sales agreements from governments as the area moves closer to a projected electricity surplus in 2019, a regional economic cooperation body said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’