Oil-Sands Syncrude Drop Reveals Downturn Tactic as Outages SurgeRebecca Penty and Erik Hertzberg
Producers of light synthetic crude from Canada’s oil sands found a way to manage this year’s price slump by churning out less and getting more maintenance work done.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations