IAAF Says 28 Athletes Had Positive Tests at ’05, ’07 WorldsDanielle Rossingh
The IAAF, the global governing body of track and field, said it is taking disciplinary action against 28 athletes after it re-tested urine samples from the 2005 and 2007 world athletics championships.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts