House GOP Leader Sees Chance to Override Obama Veto on Iran VoteCalev Ben-David
House Republican Majority leader Kevin McCarthy says there’s a chance Congress can muster enough Democratic votes to override a presidential veto in support of the Iran nuclear deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner