Greece, Creditors Agree on Bailout Deal, Ministry Spokesman SaysMarcus Bensasson and Eleni Chrepa
Greece clinched a deal with the institutions representing its creditors on a rescue package that would release as much as 86 billion euros ($94 billion), a Greek Finance Ministry spokesman said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations