Eton Park Fund Said to Rise 2.4% in July on U.S., China BetsSimone Foxman
Eton Park Capital Management, the hedge fund firm led by Eric Mindich, gained 2.4 percent in July because of bets on China and U.S. stocks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's