Dutch-Led Team Probes Possible Buk Missile Parts in MH17 CrashMartijn van der Starre
The Dutch-led criminal investigation team conducting a probe into the downing of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 in eastern Ukraine last year said it is examining parts that could be from a Buk surface-to-air-missile system, following allegations that a missile caused the disaster.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing