Citigroup Hires Two From Deutsche Bank for Prime Finance UnitAmbereen Choudhury and Dakin Campbell
Citigroup Inc. hired Deutsche Bank AG’s Simon Kempton and Daniel Caplan for its prime finance business in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Kempton will join as head of prime finance for the region and Caplan will become head of investor services sales for EMEA, Citigroup said in a statement on Tuesday.
“These hires reflect our commitment to building an industry-leading investor services franchise,” said Okan Pekin, global head of investor services in the statement.
The duo follow Murray Roos, who in April moved to Citigroup from Deutsche Bank in the newly created role of global head of sales for its equities and prime-finance units.
The prime finance business typically caters to hedge funds, which are loosely regulated investment pools usually open only to wealthy individuals and money managers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones