Sanders Gets 1st Big Labor Endorsement From Nurses GroupKim Chipman
National Nurses United is endorsing Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., as its pick for 2016 presidential race, according to labor union’s e-mailed statement.
- Group, which says it is biggest U.S. organization of nurses, cites Democratic candidate Sanders’ record on expanding Medicare, challenging Wall Street and opposition to Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal
- Makes endorsement during event with Sanders in Oakland, Calif.
- Sanders “says what he means, and that’s reflected in his work,” RoseAnn DeMoro, the union’s executive director, says
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’