Mitsui, GE Sign Cost-Cutting Pact on Mining as Prices TumbleMasumi Suga and Ichiro Suzuki
Mitsui & Co., Japan’s largest trader of iron ore and oil, will partner with General Electric Co. in exploring ways to cut costs on mining operations amid the decline in commodity prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’