Mallinckrodt to Buy Closely Held Therakos for $1.33 BillionChitra Somayaji
Mallinckrodt Plc agreed to buy closely held immunotherapy company Therakos Inc. from investment firm Gores Group LLC in a transaction valued at $1.33 billion.
The transaction will add at least 10 U.S. cents a share to its adjusted fiscal 2016 earnings, and more in the following years, St. Louis, Missouri-based Mallinckrodt said in a statement on Monday. The companies expect to complete the transaction in the third quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap
- Risky Crypto Bet Dents Dennis Gartman's Retirement Account
- Apple in Talks to Buy Cobalt Directly From Miners
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course