Ghana Yields Drive Stocks to Longest Losing Streak on RecordMoses Mozart Dzawu
Ghana’s benchmark stock index headed for its longest losing streak on record as rising bond yields in the West African nation drew investors to fixed income and away from equities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations