Bitcoin Scheme Suspect Tied to JPMorgan Hack Gets BailPatrick G. Lee
Anthony Murgio, who is accused of running a Bitcoin exchange that laundered money and who has been linked to one of the largest bank hacks in U.S. history, can remain free on $100,000 bail.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations