Weak Demand for Chinese Products Adds to Case for More StimulusBloomberg News
Chinese policy-makers face mounting pressure to support economic growth after an unexpectedly large drop in exports last month and the steepest decline in producer prices in almost six years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's