China's Slumping Car Sales Push Bitauto to Eighth Weekly DeclineBy
Auto-listing website operator's ADRs have sunk 56% this year
Sales growth forecast to slow for fourth consecutive quarter
Bitauto Holdings Ltd. fell for an eighth straight week, the longest slump on record, amid deepening concern that a slowdown in Chinese auto sales is eroding the car-listing website operator’s revenue growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's