U.S. Dollar Waits on Fed Before Embarking on Second Bull-Aidan Gregory
The dollar will climb once the Federal Reserve decides to raise interest rates, which may happen as early as September due to the sustained growth of U.S. jobs, according to Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations