Three Things Argentina’s Bondholders Will Look for in PrimariesBy
Results may signal what to expect in October elections
Investors are hoping for a resolution with holdout creditors
Argentina’s presidential primaries will offer the first clues about the outlook for ending a decade-long legal battle with creditors that has shut the country out of overseas bond markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations