How to Train a Famous Cat
In some ways, Cindy Ruggiero works for her cats. “Cats are like potato chips—you can’t have just one,” says Ruggiero, a cat owner who lives in New Jersey. Her family has 30 of them. To care for that pack, she says, she has refinanced her home several times, bought a trailer and turned it into a cat residence complete with condos and a section for elderly cats, and bought them iPads filled with cat apps.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’