Swiss Home-Loan Switch in Poland May Pressure Zloty, ING SaysKonrad Krasuski
A Polish draft law that may allow mortgage holders to switch their Swiss franc loans into the local currency may weaken the zloty, according to ING Groep NV’s local unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations