Schumer Opposing Iran Deal Complicates Obama’s Senate TaskBilly House
Senator Charles Schumer’s opposition to the Iran nuclear deal offers cover for other Democrats inclined to reject the accord, complicating White House efforts to keep lawmakers from scuttling President Barack Obama’s top foreign policy priority.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’