Sasol Rises as Producer’s Profit Drop Smaller Than ExpectedPaul Burkhardt
Sasol Ltd. rose the most in more than three months after the world’s biggest producer of liquid fuels from coal said profit will fall by less than analysts estimated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations