RSA Top-Ten Investor Capital Group Trims Stake Before Zurich BidSarah Jones
The Capital Group Inc., one of RSA Insurance Group Plc’s 10 biggest shareholders, has been cutting its stake every day since Zurich Insurance Group AG said it was weighing a bid for the U.K. company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin