Hillary Clinton Meets With Tech CEOs in San Francisco: Inc.Kim Chipman
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton met earlier today with CEOs of Airbnb, Box, Lyft, Instacart, other tech cos. in San Francisco, according to Inc.
- Meeting held at offices of Munchery, on-demand meal delivery service
- Clinton’s chief technology officer, Stephanie Hannon, and Rachel Whetstone, Uber’s senior vice president of policy and communications, attended meeting
- Kevin Gibbon, CEO of parcel-sending service Shyp, said Clinton “wanted to learn a lot”
- Primary topic was classification of workers by on-demand companies that have large, flexible workforces
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself