Bluebird Falls as Operating Costs Soar Amid Biotech SelloffDoni Bloomfield
Bluebird Bio Inc., which is developing gene therapies for rare diseases and cancer, fell after reporting a wider loss than analysts had estimated amid a selloff in biotechnology stocks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner