ANZ Bank Shares Drop Most Since 2008 After Capital RaisingNarayanan Somasundaram
Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. shares slid the most in almost seven years after the lender reported profit that missed analysts’ estimates and as it raises A$3 billion ($2.2 billion) to shore up capital.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses