Rubio Says Iran Nuclear Deal Is Nonbinding ‘Piece of Paper’Catherine Traywick
New administration could decide to reimpose sanctions against Iran, Republican presidential contender Marco Rubio says in interview with Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg.
- “I’m not sure we’re going to have 67 senators” to reach veto-proof majority in vote against deal, Rubio says
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's