Rubio Says Iran Nuclear Deal Is Nonbinding ‘Piece of Paper’Catherine Traywick
New administration could decide to reimpose sanctions against Iran, Republican presidential contender Marco Rubio says in interview with Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg.
- “I’m not sure we’re going to have 67 senators” to reach veto-proof majority in vote against deal, Rubio says
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data