Brazil Port Sells Terminal Stake Valuing Unit Above ParentJuan Pablo Spinetto
Prumo Logistica SA, the developer of the Acu port in Rio de Janeiro, agreed to sell a 20 percent stake of its oil terminal for $200 million to Marquard & Bahls AG’s Oiltanking GmbH.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts