Lower-Rated GOP Candidates Make Case for Why ElectableKim Chipman
Seven contenders for Republican presidential nomination who didn’t make the cut for tonight’s main televised debate say don’t count them out yet.
- “I’m ready,” former Texas Gov. Rick Perry says in opening of the Fox News forum in Cleveland featuring those who didn't rank among top 10 in recent natl’ polls
- Former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina says Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama all were behind in polls at this point in their White House quests
- Fiorina stresses her career climb from secretary to chief executive
- Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore stress track records; former N.Y. Gov. George Pataki says must get rid of “crony capitalism” in Washington
- Sen. Lindsey Graham of S.C. says Democratic candidateHillary Clinton would push cap-and-trade while he would focus on energy independence
- NOTE: 10 candidates including Donald Trump, Jeb Bush to participate in Fox News’ main debate at 9 p.m. Washington time
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.