Czechs Stress Currency Cap to Stay as Inflation Stuck Below GoalLenka Ponikelska and Peter Laca
Czech policy makers held interest rates near zero and kept a cap on currency gains, vowing to maintain the policy mix for at least another year because it sees inflation staying below target for longer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin