Backing Christie Is Good Business for Bridge-and-Tunnel Lawyers
One World Trade Center was finally rising over downtown Manhattan, after years of battles about its design, security, and cost, when a new problem emerged: The site’s political overseers wanted to oust the project’s lead law firm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks