Somalis Go Home to Fragile Security in First-Phase RepatriationMohamed Sheikh Nor
The voluntary repatriation of hundreds of thousands of Somali refugees from Kenya has started, even as the security situation in their homeland remains fragile, the United Nations Refugee Agency said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts