Priceline Shares Jump After Earnings Top Analysts’ EstimatesDanielle Muoio
Priceline Group Inc., the largest U.S. online travel agent, rose the most in almost six months after reporting second-quarter earnings that topped analysts’ estimates, driven by higher bookings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing