Obama Planning to Require Paid Sick Leave for ContractorsAngela Greiling Keane
President Barack Obama is considering requiring federal contractors provide their employees with paid sick leave as part of his attempt to prod businesses to improve pay and benefits for U.S. workers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs