London Braced for Tube Strike Take-Two as Unions Battle JohnsonBenjamin Katz
London is braced for its second bout of travel chaos in four weeks, with subway staff set to walk out Wednesday evening as they seek sweetened terms for operating an all-night service proposed by Mayor Boris Johnson.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses