Kenya Central Bank Surprises by Keeping Interest Rate at 11.5%David Malingha Doya
The Central Bank of Kenya surprised the market by leaving its main lending rate unchanged to allow previous increases to work through the economy and as inflation eased to a four-month low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018