Greek Retreat Helps Rajoy Extend Poll Lead Before Spain ElectionMaria Tadeo and Macarena Munoz
Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy’s party extended its poll lead going into this year’s general election, shrugging off an anti-austerity challenge as the threat of political and economic contagion from Greece fades.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs