Grassley to Stall Nominee Pending More Clinton Info: PoliticoMadeline McMahon
Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley will place a hold on State Dept nominee David Malcolm Robinson until dept officials give him more information on Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s e-mail practices, Politico reports.
- Grassley wants more information about work status of Clinton aide Huma Abedin
- Robinson nominated by President Obama to be assistant secretary for conflict and stabilization operations and coordinator for reconstruction and stabilization
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself