Genting Singapore Shares Dip as Currency Losses Hit ProfitJonathan Burgos and Netty Ismail
Genting Singapore Plc fell to the lowest in six years after the casino operator warned of a significant fall in second-quarter profit on derivative and currency losses, amid a downturn in gambling by mainland Chinese.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018