Five Must-Watch Charts for Harper During Canada Re-Election BidBy and
Prime Minister Stephen Harper kicked off Canada’s 42nd election campaign on Sunday, leaning heavily on his reputation as a strong economic steward. His rivals, in turn, are assailing his record as the country struggles to recover from an oil shock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's