El Nino Threatens to Shrink Indonesia’s Cocoa Crop to Record LowYoga Rusmana
Cocoa production in Indonesia will probably plunge to a record low this year as an El Nino-linked dry spell may parch crops in the world’s third-largest grower.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet