Clinton Leads Trump in N.H., Other Matchups Close: WMUR PollJaclyn Kochell
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton would easily defeat Republican Donald Trump in a general election race in N.H., while matchups with 4 other GOP candidates would be too close to call, according to WMUR’s Granite State poll.
- She leads Trump 50% to 40% in survey, with 7% undecided; Jeb Bush has 46% to 45% for Clinton
- In other matchups:
- Clinton 44%, Marco Rubio 43%
- Scott Walker 45%, Clinton 43%
- Rand Paul 45%, Clinton 43%
- Survey conducted July 22-30 among 652 likely voters; MOE is +/- 3.8ppts
- NOTE: N.H., with 4 electoral votes, has been carried by Democrats in 5 of last 6 presidential elections
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.