Biggest Nigerian Bank Sees Slower Profit Growth as Oil FallsEmele Onu
FBN Holdings Plc, Nigeria’s biggest lender by assets, expects profit growth to slow by more than half in 2015 from the pace set last year as a plunge in oil prices and capital curbs weigh on the country’s banks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts