U.K. Bonds Halt Three-Day Advance Amid Mixed Inflation SignalsLucy Meakin
U.K. government bonds ended a three-day gain amid conflicting signals on the outlook for inflation that may muddy the water for Bank of England policy makers as they move closer to raising interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again