S&P, Moody’s, Fitch Win Dismissal of Suit by Fund LiquidatorsChris Dolmetsch
McGraw Hill Financial Inc.’s Standard & Poor’s unit, Moody’s Corp. and Fitch Group Inc. won dismissal of a lawsuit by liquidators of two Bear Stearns hedge funds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's