S&P, Moody’s, Fitch Win Dismissal of Suit by Fund LiquidatorsChris Dolmetsch
McGraw Hill Financial Inc.’s Standard & Poor’s unit, Moody’s Corp. and Fitch Group Inc. won dismissal of a lawsuit by liquidators of two Bear Stearns hedge funds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018