Qatar to Put A350s on All German Routes in Business-Class PushRichard Weiss
Qatar Airways Ltd. said it will upgrade all German services to Airbus Group SE A350s as more jets are delivered, capitalizing on a near two-year lead over Deutsche Lufthansa AG in receiving the industry’s newest wide-body model.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap