Novartis Warns MS Pill Linked to Two Brain Infections, FDA SaysAnna Edney
Novartis AG must disclose that its pill to treat multiple sclerosis, Gilenya, has been linked to as many as two cases of brain infection, U.S. regulators said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’