Marvell Gets Reduced Damages in $1.17 Billion Patent VerdictSusan Decker
Marvell Technology Group Ltd. must pay at least $278.4 million for infringing Carnegie Mellon University patents over disk drives, and may have to pay more after a court threw out part of the original $1.17 billion verdict.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts